The fundamental purpose of living is sharing. Sharing anything gives us immense pleasure while sharing knowledge and experience gives us one more life. I started sharing through this blog where you will soon find bigger updates.
My Web History - Sample Page
A smart way to keep your web history alive -- It's often said, in your school or college days, that taking notes is 100% better than listening classes. We all here do more searches online, sooner or later, we forget every searches, repeat the same search again. I can clearly say you the drawbacks and advantages of this kind of search:
- You will be wasting your golden time by repeating searches.
- Your basic power of remembrance will be void.
- You will forget the related keywords which brought you better results on previous search.
- You will not have a proof of your searches.
- If you use most related keyword, you will get better results sometimes.
This is the only advantage. But if you store your searches somewhere online?
Here is the solution: Google Web History
All you need is a Google account.
- Create a Google account.
- Enable web history, by visiting above link.
- Do googling when you are logged in your Google account.
- Your web searches will be saved.
Enjoy the tip!